Sunday, November 6, 2011

Either Way...

     I see God in as many things as I see Satan in. My only hope is that I'm able to see the difference in the things that make me feel better and the things that actually make me better. There are so many quick fixes in life. Let's call them highs. You reach that high for the first time and you'll spend your entire life chasing that feeling. At the end of it all, your life is filled with regrets. You'll either say that you wished you would have done more or that you wished you hadn't done something. These are the things we attribute to Satan or the demons inside of us. On the other hand, there are moments that shape you permanently and for the best. These things, unlike the highs, actually keep us grounded. These are the situations that break negative life cycles. God allows us to see the beauty in life no matter the situation. Instead of regretting, you'll mostly likely be proud of all that you have accomplished and appreciate what you've been able to attempt. Happiness is found in either, but only sustained in God. Make no mistake about it. I'm no preacher. I'm just a believer who has a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment